Victix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victix

We have Customs|24/7 hosted|Nex|Great Staff|Best Eco|Good Coder| and more! Join us today! Owners are Vic and Co Owner- Owner Jiggle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply for Moderator

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply for Moderator Empty Apply for Moderator Tue May 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Bloodclat133

TimeZone : Sweden
In-Game Name : My ig name is Bloodclat133
Time spent on victix :I don't really know, a while
Have you ever been staff :No. But i have helped alot of people on other servers.
Why do you think you should be staff :I am a very active player and i want to help new players and help the Community i got nothing to do all day i don't got a job or anything, so the only thing i am doing is playing, i am atleast online 8 hours/day maybe more, i am a funny guy and i am really nice to people And i want to make this community really good, i am often online on the night also. I want to help this community grow and i will do my best. i am a good advertiser, and i can bring more people to the server, and i can also make videos about the server so it gets more known.

Last edited by Bloodclat133 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing peices)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum